Le Direct-or
~
ShortIntroduction
Name: Choco Girl Known as: ChocoAge: PRIVATE State: SingaporeCountry:SingaporeFav. Colours: Orangey Pink,Midnight Blue and Hunter Green Language: English Hobby: Sewing, playing pranks on my sister Fav Quotes: Never judge a book by its cover
Contact Me:
Official Blog |
Blogskin |
Likes:
♥ Blogging♥ Taylor Swift♥ Chocolates♥ Ice Cream♥ Novels ♥ SNSD♥ Anything pink♥ Jessica Burkhart
Dislikes
✖ Nagging Mothers, People who shout, Copycats✖ Liars✖ Yellow Highlighters ✖Poka dots✖ Shirts

Wrong Bus
Omigod.
Yesterday, after school, I skipped down the stairs thinking my bus number was 40. Then, I asked if it goes to my street, the bus driver said no. Then, I was confused. I went about asking for the correct bus. When I thought my bus number was 54, I boarded it(of course!).
Luckily, it went near my street, so I was dropped off.
Lucky me.
Older Post . Newer Post
Post a Comment